* Fully wireless system for both the sensor module and the public displays.
* Autonomy allowing the use during the longest events.
* Setting of limit heart rates according to regulations or Jury amendments (allows different limit heart rates to be set simultaneously - also allows changes during events).
* Detection of irregularities due to improper handling.
* Automatic generation of a recorded history that can be consulted by the Jury if necessary, for each device.
* Storage of the various stage results (15, 30, 45 seconds according to need).
* Numerous provisions and functions specifically made for endurance (notably with the integration of the calculation on the whole minute so that a possible jump in the last 15 seconds can no longer penalise a horse when the FEI 2021 rules currently in force are used).